It has been an extremely long time since I wrote my last post. There are many reasons for this. I’ll break em down as follows:
- November – sick with all kinds of side effects from my medications. Felt like crap, didn’t even use the internet for most of the time I was feeling sick.
- December – Broke my USB drive with all my custom card designs. Led to serious depression and numerous thoughts of “WHY THE HELL DIDN’T I BACK IT UP?”
- December (cont.) – Family visits and being burried at work.
- January – Holy crap have I not posted in over 60 days. What the hell do I write about? Seriously I have 5 draft posts that I abandoned because they sucked.
- Items of note – Getting emailed comments about 2-3 times a week about how I suck and how the blog sucks, tends to make me not want to post. If you won something (ie/ keychain, bracelet, etc.) and are forever waiting on me to send it. I have sent countless emails out (to apparently the wrong address, although it never gets kicked back) to confirm the address. Email me here with what I owe you and your address.
I still have no idea what to post about. I’ve started a new personal project:
It’s based off of The Infinite Card Set blog except it’s all the cut autographs that I have never gotten around to making. The idea behind it was to make one cut autograph template and use it for everyone (and I mean everyone) whose autograph I have. The only requirement to be in the set is that the person has to be relatively famous. I have close to a hundred signatures that need to be put in cards. This gives me something to do.
Also the traveling box of cards has been making the rounds. I think it’s at this guy’s place. As I get pictures (which hasn’t happened much) I’ll get them up here. Look for posts from me 3ish times a week until I get a rush of energy and start posting everyday again.
Peace Out – Mike